Justice is dead. Long live vengeance.
Under the banner of truce during the holy Spring Festa, four Chosen priests of the war god brutalized me, cut my throat, and dumped my naked corpse in a mass grave.
They plan to do the same to my entire clan.
The priests of the Hierarchy believed that was the end of me.
But Death loves me. And he’s giving me a second shot.
There’s a price I’ll need to pay, of course. Later. I have a plan for that, too.
First, I have unfinished business with my murderers. I need to save my family and protect my clan. And I burn for revenge. I’ll kill the four that took my life and threatened those I love.
They won’t die easy.
A thousand years ago, Death surrendered to the high gods, ending the Little War.
The high gods and the old wasted no time crushing the rebellion of small gods and men with their new religion of the Litanies. Unaware of the apostacy she represents, a new goddess just climbed out of her own grave to avenge herself and her highland kin.
Join the Raven Queen as she claws her way out of the Underworld and into legend.
Raven Queen, Arise Is:
- All the high fantasy swords and sorcery of Michael Moorcock’s Elric Saga
- More brutal than George R. R. Martin’s Song of Ice & Fire and Game of Thrones
- Darker than Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Saga and as epic as his Stormlight Archive
- Eldritch magic and monsters as inexplicable and arcane as Andrzej Sapkowski’s The Witcher Saga
- More necromancy, murder, and mayhem than all of J.R.R. Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings books combined
People might find objectionable or triggering or evil. If you have issues with graphic combat, brutal torture, explicit sex, religious satire, polyamory, queer relationships, ménage love scenes, or sexual violence, this might not be the book for you.
This page is a placeholder while the book is in its final stages of copy editing. All of the content warnings will be here before the book is launched on Friday 01 October 2021. I promise.