What's in it for me?
You can expect three random things in every episode of my newsletter (plus my current project and my books). No more, no less. Not two. Not four. We shall counteth to three-eth random-eth thingies together. I’ll spare you the wedding rhyme, because that has four things in it, and I won’t often be sharing anything blue with you.
Instead, you’ll get a book recommendation (that I’ve actually read—not my own!), a media recommendation (that I’ve actually watched, listened to, used, or played myself) or a new idea of something I tried (usually writing related, not skydiving—although I’ve done that, and I recommend it as the most fun you can have with your clothes on).
What you will NOT get is paid advertising, sponsorships, or political diatribes. (I’m trying to quit doing that on Twitter and Facebook—honest!) Yes, there will be links to my books—free and paid. Daddy has to buy new shoes for the younglings.
It’s not for everyone. That’s OK. Feel free to peruse the backlist of issues below and see if it’s for you.
Previous Issues of the Newsletter
- 2019-04-04 Simple Origin Stories and Epic Grimdark Collide
- 2019-03-28 New Format. New Focus. New Book!
- 2019-03-06 Heart Surgery, Confessions, and Coffee
- 2019-02-07 New paranormal romance. In the writing cave. All About the D.
- 2019-01-30 Book coming! New collectibles. Epic music. Gay historical romance.
- 2019-01-23 Toxic masculinity, shaved heads, and Asian Jane Austen
- 2019-01-12 Howdy from left field. Plus RPG news.
- 2019-01-02 Greetings from the Future